I have ran into this issue a couple of times, and each time it happens, I forget the solution.
On occaision, when I create a new .torrrent file and open it in Deluge, not all of the data will be seen or accounted for. This happens in spite of knowing that all of the correct .torrent data is in the proper location.
After much head scratching, I realized that Deluge does not like accents in any file name in the torrent. After removing any accents and creating a new .torrent file, Deluge will now see all of the .torrent data.
This issue occured for me with Deluge version 1.3.13 running as a service on Debian Stretch.